Dubrovnik to Split ferry, with stops at Mljet, Korčula, Brač and Makarska | 2022 Timetable
Foot passenger only ferry line from Gruž Harbour in Dubrovnik to Split, including stops at Makarska and islands Mljet (Pomena), Korčula, and Brač (Bol). Daily departures during summer season.
This is a Catamaran passenger ferry that connects Dubrovnik with Split and Makarska, including popular islands in Croatia; Mljet, Korčula and Brač. Cars are not permitted on board the ferry. If you wish to spend more time than a few hours at any of the destinations a cheaper and faster alternative might be to rent a car to go from Dubrovnik to Split. The ferry terminal in Split is the main passenger port in Croatia so it's well connected to many Croatian islands, including regular ferry connections to island Brač.
2022 timetable published.
Find the best ferry deals for Dubrovnik and Croatia
HIGH SEASON TIMETABLE 2022
Valid from 3.6.2022 – 25.9.2022.
Departures from Dubrovnik
|Departure from Dubrovnik||Mljet (Sobra)||Korčula||Makarska||Brač (Bol)||Split|
|16:00||16:50 / 16:55||17:45 / 17:55||19:05 / 19:15||19:50 / 20:00||20:45|
Departures from Split
|Departure from Split||Brač (Bol)||Makarska||Korčula||Mljet (Sobra)||Dubrovnik|
|7:30||08:20 / 08:30||09:05 / 09:15||10:20 / 10:30||11:15 / 11:20||12:15|
SPLIT-BRAČ(BOL)-MAKARSKA-KORČULA(OLD TOWN)-MLJET(SOBRA)-DUBROVNIK VIEW TIMETABLE 2022. (PDF)
PRICE LIST IN HRK (Kuna) DUBROVNIK ‐ MLJET - KORČULA ‐ MAKARSKA - BRAČ ‐ SPLIT
|SPLIT - BOL||100,00 KN||DUBROVNIK - MLJET||100,00 KN|
|SPLIT - MAKARSKA||120,00 KN||DUBROVNIK - KORČULA||150,00 KN|
|SPLIT - KORČULA||150,00 KN||DUBROVNIK - MAKARSKA||200,00 KN|
|SPLIT - SOBRA||150,00 KN||DUBROVNIK - BOL||250,00 KN|
|SPLIT - DUBROVNIK||250,00 KN||DUBROVNIK - SPLIT||250,00 KN|
|BOL - MAKARSKA||100,00 KN||MLJET - KORČULA||100,00 KN|
|BOL - KORČULA||150,00 KN||MLJET - MAKARSKA||150,00 KN|
|BOL - MLJET||150,00 KN||MLJET - BOL||150,00 KN|
|BOL - DUBROVNIK||250,00 KN||MLJET - SPLIT||150,00 KN|
|MAKARSKA - KORČULA||150,00 KN||KORČULA - MAKARSKA||150,00 KN|
|MAKARSKA - MLJET||150,00 KN||KORČULA - BOL||150,00 KN|
|MAKARSKA - DUBROVNIK||200,00 KN||KORČULA - SPLIT||150,00 KN|
|KORČULA - MLJET||100,00 KN||MAKARSKA - BOL||100,00 KN|
|KORČULA - DUBROVNIK||150,00 KN||MAKARSKA - SPLIT||120,00 KN|
|MLJET - DUBROVNIK||100,00 KN||BOL - SPLIT||100,00 KN|
Sailing schedule is valid till further notice.
At Korčula port, docking is possible on the eastern or on the western side of the port. For exact information, please check at Agency “Korčula” 30 minutes before departure.
Timetable is subject to change
Tickets can be purchased ONLINE
- PETS can only be transported if they do not present danger or disturbance to passengers or boat.
- Owners take the risk of travel and are responsible for any damages.
- Dogs need to have a muzzle (except for a blind person’s guide dog) and lead on the leash, cats in boxes, and birds in the cage.
- Dogs and cats must have proper vaccination documents.
- On the high speed lines, small pets are allowed in the catamaran salon.
- Small pets are transported exclusively in the bag for carriage and transport of pets (transporter soft bag) maximum dimensions 45 x 35 x 25 cm.
- The bottom of the bag must be watertight. The total weight of the bag with a pet should not exceed 8 kg.
- The bag must be kept under the seat or in the lap during the entire journey.
- Large pets are only allowed if the technical conditions are met on board (special cages).
Online booking: https://krilo.aktiva-info.hr
Find accommodation on island Mljet, Korčula, Brač or in Makarska and Split
The best places to stay, including budget hotels, luxury hotels, boutique hotels and daily hotel deals. Choose the best hotel deal for your stay.